Sunday, March 13, 2016

Mysteries of Migration




















The article above can be found in this month's issue of Wildlife in North Carolina magazine.  Every month the magazine includes a four-page section called "Wild Notebook" which is written for families with children, and for teachers to print and hand out in their classrooms.  I've been writing and illustrating for Wild Notebook for many years, and continue to feel thankful for the opportunity to share with children my love for and fascination with all aspects of our natural world.

The Hummingbird paper sculpture project is by Anne Runyon, one of the most creative and brilliant artists I know! She designs a new project for each article.

Enjoy!

Helen

2 comments:

Jr. Williams said...

Funky dining room table?
carpet floor protection

Unknown said...

Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I wll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I am sure they will be benefited from this site Depression and anxiety journal